Survey competition terms conditions
By entering the Competition, you will have the chance of winning one of three £25 Amazon vouchers. The competition will run from Tuesday 2nd April 2019 – Monday 1st July 2019. Entries must be received by midnight on Monday 1st July 2019. The winners will be drawn on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 and winners will be contacted via email at the latest by Wednesday 10th July 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact email@example.com
Competition Terms and Conditions
A prize competition (“the Competition”) will be held by the National Exhibition Centre Limited, (National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, West Midlands, B40 1NT. (“we”, “us” or “our”) as more particularly described in the competition details (“Competition Details”). The Competition is to win the prize described in the Competition Details (“the Prize”). By entering the Competition, you agree to the following additional terms and conditions:
1. Entering your details at, or completing and returning a reply card to, the location specified in the Competition Details will automatically enter you in the Competition.
2. The Competition is open to all EU residents over 18 with the exception of our employees, and those of our associated companies and agents and their families and friends and is limited to one (1) entry per person. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
3. You can enter the Competition during the dates stated in the Competition Details. Entries received after this will not be eligible for the Prize.
4. Only complete and clearly legible entries will be entered into the Competition.
5. Three entrants will be selected at random, as the winners on the date set out in the Competition Details.
6. The winners will be notified by email. We will send the name and county of the winners to anyone who writes within one month after the closing date of the Competition requesting details of the winners and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in the Competition Details.
7. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we may, at our discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition, or these terms and conditions, at any time.
8. The Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and any claims or proceedings arising out of or in connection with these terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. We will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost for any reason; or proof of posting as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition.
10. All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to us will become our property on receipt and will not be returned. By entering, the Competition you assign to us all your intellectual property rights, and you agree to waive any moral rights, in your Competition entry.
12. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Details the Prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative and the Prize cannot be transferred to a third party.
If you are the winner of the Competition, we will use your name and town or county to announce you as the winner and will make this information available to people requesting the information in line with the Terms and Conditions and our responsibilities under UK marketing rules.